
Thats right! If you look closely you will see our little girl riding her bike without training wheels! She learned so fast. She didn't even fall once! Once she was let go I thought, "Oh no, she's gonna fall", but then she just kept going and going and going and we were all cheering her on so loud! Then I said "do you know how to stop?" , and she just braked and got off like shes been doing it all of her life! Great job Ashlyn. I am so proud of you! 


3 comments:
Isn't it sad that our little ones have to grow up. That's so awesome she learned so quickly. Jacks learned last summer and it only took a few tries for him too. I remember falling tons when I learned to ride a bike, but maybe that was becasue I was learning on a dirt road!!
Way to go Ashlyn! SOOO fun. She needs to tell Jaren how fun it is. He probably won't care, but HEY---it's worth a try! :)
your kids are so stinkin' cute! Just like you, Katy. Wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment