Saturday, May 17, 2008

Scott gets promoted to Engineer

Last night Scott got promoted to an Engineer for the Fire Department. So now he will actually drive the truck instead of sit in the back. We are very proud of him. Congratulations honey!!! Yeah, that's me TRYING to pin the badge on Scott.....
I did it! Smile for the camera...
Our family in front of our house. It was a beautiful day. In this picture Caden was pulling Ashlyn's hair. Ha!
My Dad and Lynn and Tommy flew out for the special occasion too!
Scott's parents drove over from Idaho Falls.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

congratulations Scott!! Jeremy started his rotations today.

Palmer family said...

Congrats Scott! I know you guys have been wanting this for a while...way to go!!!

Sarady said...

Congratulations! What an honor.

Katy, you are so stinkin' cute! I love your hair. By the way, my mom saw your blog the other night and she says hello. She also looked at Tommy's blog and said, "he is so cute!" Good old Eva. Anyway, hope you guys are doing well. I miss you, little lucker!