Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day


For Father's Day we had a delicious steak dinner and for dessert I made this REMOTE CONTROL CAKE. I showed it to Scott and he thought it was funny. Its made out of Skittles and Spree candies. The kids also made this cute poster for their Dad with their handprints all around the border. Trevor's handprints are pink and Ashlyn's are purple. Caden was sleeping at the time otherwise I would've had his done too. Anyway, if you can't read the poster, it says... "We don't have diamonds or riches
Don't worry we don't feel bad
We feel we have a fortune
Cause we have you for our Dad!"

Scott also recieved an "Edger" for our lawn from his lovely wife. :) He has been wanting one for a while now so I got it. Now he's got a lawnmower, weed-wacker, an edger, and a few other big lawn toys. Lets hope we are done now. Ha.

No comments: