Friday, June 6, 2008

Surgery



After surgery... Before surgery...
Today Ashlyn had "T-tubes" put in her ears at the hospital. She has had chronic ear infections her whole life and this is her 2nd set of tubes. Her first ones were put in when she was only one and fell out when she was about 4. The difference with the 1st set of tubes and the 2nd set is that the doctor has to take them out himself rather than them falling out on their own. We hope this helps and Ashlyn can stop having ear infections. Poor little thing. She was such a trooper through the whole thing and never even cried! Sorry by "before" and "after" pictures are reveresed. I did not put them in that way. Sometimes the blog does it own thing. :)

2 comments:

Giri said...

Ah You are such a brave Girl!
Proud of you! I used to cry at the sight of a syringe even when I was twice your age.

I hope all your wishes come true!

Palmer family said...

Poor Ashlyn. I am glad it is over and she is doing well with them! Hope this eliminates those darn ear infections now, huh?