While we were on the boardwalk in Ocean City, Maryland we decided to do those old time photo shoots. It was so fun! Scott, Trevor and Caden were the gangsters and Ashlyn and I were the flapper girls. Ashlyn loved dressing up. Fun times!
How cute is that??? I especially LOVE the Jack Daniels in Ashlyn's hand!!! Looks like you had such a fun vacation. Guess what I'm smelling...Whitehouse chicken! Just waiting for Jeremy to get home. I hope it's as good as yours.
3 comments:
How cute is that??? I especially LOVE the Jack Daniels in Ashlyn's hand!!! Looks like you had such a fun vacation. Guess what I'm smelling...Whitehouse chicken! Just waiting for Jeremy to get home. I hope it's as good as yours.
That turned out so cute! I want to get one of those taken when my kids are a litle older!
You guys look so cute! Caden is an absolute doll in that picture. Love it!
Post a Comment