
BACK VIEW......

SIDE VIEW.......
So, I decided that I needed a change with my hair so I chopped it off. I have been thinking about it for awhile now and I finally did it. It is so much easier to do! Less shampoo too! I am sure after a while I will get tired of it and then grow my hair out long again and then I will cut it short again. Thats just how I am. I like change. What do you think? Do you think I look better with long hair or short hair?
So, I decided that I needed a change with my hair so I chopped it off. I have been thinking about it for awhile now and I finally did it. It is so much easier to do! Less shampoo too! I am sure after a while I will get tired of it and then grow my hair out long again and then I will cut it short again. Thats just how I am. I like change. What do you think? Do you think I look better with long hair or short hair?


7 comments:
your so cute Katy! Love it short!
Very Cute!!! It is always fun to make a big change. Refreshing!!
Super cute!!
Cute!!! I've been thinking about chopping my long hair too. I'm just not brave enough yet.
I love it! You can wear your hair either way and look beautiful but it's fun to change it up!
I love it! You look beautiful either way but it's fun to change it up!
Looks great!
I like you with short hair better but you look CUTE both ways! ;)
Post a Comment