Sorry the pictures are so blurry. I took a picture of a picture so that is why. Anyway, tomorrow (the 27th) is Sadies 3rd yr. b-day. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of her as she has grown up. Even though I may get annoyed sometimes at some of the messes she makes, she truely has been a fun addition to our family. She is excellent with kids and never ever bites. We love you Sadie!!!!!
Here she is only 9 weeks old when we first brought her home..... (so tiny!)

Every night before I go to bed I always go check on my kids. Well, quite a few times I found miss sadie all curled up sleeping with Ashlyn. She can't do that anymore, shes too big. So cute....

Here is little Trevor when he was only 18 months (he is almost 4 now!) letting Sadie have a drink from his sippy cup. Ha.

One of Sadies favorite things to do is play in the snow. Here is Ashlyn and her having a good time...

Here is Caden only 9 months old feeding the dog from his high chair. Naughty, but cute at the same time!

2 comments:
Cute!! I remember our family dog sleeping with my little brothers too! Way cute...and BTW, you are my mom's new favorite person!
Have fun on your cruise!!! We can't wait to see pictures!!!
Post a Comment