Baby #4 for the Warren family is on its way!!!! I found out on December 22nd (HUGE surprise!) that I was expecting!! I kept it to myself and wanted to tell Scott and the kids on Christmas morning. So, I wrapped up some baby bibs and my positive pregnancy test in a present and stuck it under the Christmas tree for Scott to open on Christmas morning. Let's just say that he was very surprised!! I even filmed his surprsie reaction.
To be honest, we thought that we were all done having children and our family was complete, but I guess someone else had other plans for us. Ha!! This is a picture of my little peanut at only 7 weeks along..............
I am due on August 19th 2010. What's it going to be??? A boy or a girl?? :)
1 comment:
SO SO SO excited for you!!! Hope that you are feeling well. Take care, hopefully see or talk to you soon!
Post a Comment