Rebecca really spoiled me and gave me a basket of "30 things that I love". Some examples of things that were in the basket were: Dr. Pepper (my fav. soda), a gift card to the Olive Garden (my fav. restaurant), Paul Mitchell freeze and shine (my fav. hairspray), and 27 other fun things!!!!! WOW! What a creative gift! I am so lucky to have a friend like her. Scott and the kids got me some yummy Bath and Body works bubble bath and lotions. They also got me a gift card to go and get a massage. So nice since I am 8 months pregnant and my body is so sore!!
I hope that this new decade that I am entering will bring me much happiness. I looked back and I have done alot in my twenties (went to college, had 3 children, we bought our first home, and much more). I love my life and the people in it!! Thanks again for an awesome 30th Birthday!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment