Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kylee's arrival into the world















Kylee Laura Warren arrived into the world on August 16th, 2010 at 8:12pm. She weighed 8 lbs. 11 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long.
As you can see from one of the pictures above, Kylee imediately started to suck her thumb as soon as she came out. I think that she must have been doing that for a while inside of me. Ha. She is not much of a thumb sucker anymore because I have put those gowns on her that have the built-in mittens on them. We have also given her a pacifier that sometimes she likes. I figure the pacifier will be easier to take away when she gets older than her thumb!
Kylee has made our family complete. For a long time Scott and I were debating weather to have another child or not. He kept saying that I think there is one more and the longer I thought and prayed about it I knew we were supposed to have one more. We were so excited to find out 3 days before Christmas that I was pregnant. When we found out we were having a girl we were even more excited!! TWO Boys and TWO girls!! Yippee. Ashlyn was especially excited because she wanted a sister so bad. I feel so honored to be the Mother of these 4 beautiful children. What a blessing.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Katy, Kylee is so beautiful. Did you know that Kylie was a name that Chad and I were considering for Hannah? I guess it was meant for you! Congrats...I hope all is well. Hang in there, your in for a ride. Love you, Kristie

Deon said...

Congratulations on the beautiful new baby girl, Katie. Your children are adorable and I am certain that you are a great mother. Your momma would be so proud. XXOO