Thursday, August 28, 2008

Decorating fun

So today my good friend and neighbor across the street Julie turned the big THIRTY!!! Last night about midnight I decorated her house and this is what she woke up to.......I told her a few months ago that the whole neighborhood was going to know that she is thirty. HA!
A close up of the posters.....
A close up of her front door........
Julie and Darby, and Caden and I. Happy Birthday Julie! Hope you have a great decade in the 30's!!! I will be there in a couple of years.

4 comments:

Sarady said...

You're such a cool friend, Katy. Miss you.

Zumba Girl said...

you crack me up!! Love the decor..

Love, Kim

Palmer family said...

HAPPY BDAY JULIE! Yah, let me know how it is to be THIRTY! :)
Cute picture. Too bad Darby looks like Julie and Caden looks like YOU! Fun times.

Brooke Jesus said...

I LOVE it!! You are so funny!