She is so cute! I hope I have a girl someday to put into dance!
How fun for Ashlyn to be in dance.
Yeah! I am so excited that she is taking dance! We will have to come out for her recital! Kiss the princess for us!
SOOOO Fun. I am excited to get Eliza signed up in a few years! I bet Ashlyn's loving it!
She is taking at the Y? Good for you!! The city rec center has some great programs!! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is so cute! I hope I have a girl someday to put into dance!
How fun for Ashlyn to be in dance.
Yeah! I am so excited that she is taking dance! We will have to come out for her recital! Kiss the princess for us!
SOOOO Fun. I am excited to get Eliza signed up in a few years! I bet Ashlyn's loving it!
She is taking at the Y? Good for you!! The city rec center has some great programs!! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment