Here is Caden with his broken leg still full of smiles. Ashlyn picked out the color of the cast. We just told her no pinks and purples.

Here is Caden attempting to climb the stairs. He cannot bend his leg because the cast goes all of the way up but that does not stop him.

Almost there............

I DID IT MOM! Caden you are going to make Mommy have gray hair before I am 30! You have no fear so its no wonder that you broke your leg trying to jump off of the kitchen table.

2 comments:
Ouch! I love the green. Poor little guy. It seems like this might be the first of many trips to the ER for him. I can't wait for those days...
Oh! How sad!!! Kids are so fast, and crazy! The cast looks kinda cute on him! I'm glad he is ok.
Post a Comment