Trevors first soccer game was this past Saturday and he did awesome! I am so proud of him.

Here Trevor is in the lead with the ball headed toward the goal!

Here is coach Palmer telling the kids which way to kick the ball for a goal. Trevor is in the middle next to the redhead, Brevin.

This was the best play of the game for Trevor! I wish I would have caught this on video. He was goalie and the other team just kicked it in hard for a goal. Well, Trevor dove in and caught the ball blocking it!!!!!! Everyone screamed for him. He was a great little goalie!

1 comment:
That Coach Palmer is HOT! :)
Trevor is the best little goalie...so cute to see him play! He'll have to play again next year too. Can you believe Eliza can play next year?! Ahhhh
Post a Comment