Monday, March 9, 2009

Ashlyn......... FIVE years old
Ashlyn......... SIX years old

Just the other day our baby girl turned SEVEN! Where has the time gone? Things I want to remember about Ashlyn right now is how incredibly sweet you are. You are always giving. Infact, at your own b-day party, one of the kids was saying that he wished that he could have gotten a squirt gun from the pinata for his bag but there was none left. Without hesitation, you reached in your party bag and gave him yours!!! I was so proud of you. You didn't even know that I was watching. I hope you always stay that way. You will find that giving will bring you more happiness than receiving. You are always helping me with your little brothers. You are going to make an excellent mommy one day!! I love you sweetheart and hope you have a great year!


No comments: