Here's my "BEFORE" surgery picture of my sist that is sticking out of my wrist. I started getting this sist when I worked as a dental assistant. I think it was because I was constantly using my wrist to pass the instuments to the doctor. I hope that one day, when I go back to work that it will not come back because let me tell you that was NOT a fun surgery!! OUCH!

Here's my hand a couple of days after surgery. Look at how purple and bruised my fingers and knuckles are! No fun.

I just had my stitches taken out a few days ago. It is still really sore, but at least that bump is all gone!

2 comments:
hi, it's Scott's friend April here... i had a cyst on my right wrist. actually, i think it's still there; it's stayed fairly flat since having it aspirated years ago. when it flares up, BOY, does it hurt!! i've imagined myself at times cutting the stupid thing out myself, just so i could get instant relief! :) (not that that's is what would happen...) anyway, i decided to just do the aspiration because my doctor said there's a pretty good chance it could come back. i surely hope it doesn't for you, and i hope mine stays "dormant"! ...just had to share; i know what it's like--well, not the surgery part... :) hope it's all pain-free really soon for ya!
ouch! That does look painful. I hope the surgery took care of it and that it doesn't come back.
Post a Comment